Saturday, September 3, 2011

Grilled Pear & Turkey Pesto Sandwich


This was so good!!

You'll need:
2 piece of bread
Turkey, deli-sliced
Goat cheese
1 tsp. pesto
Pear, thinly sliced pieces

Grill your sliced pears, 1-2 minutes on each side - I just used a panini press. (First coat it with olive oil spray so the pears will get a nice flavor... and they'll look prettier.)


While those are grilling, spread the pesto on one slice of bread, and top with turkey and goat cheese. I'm a huge fan of goat cheese, so if it looks like I went a little overboard with it, I did.


Top with grilled pear slices.


Then, I threw the sandwich into the hot panini press, and grilled for a minute or so on each side. Just keep an eye on it until it's toasted the way you like it!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment