Saturday, September 10, 2011

Nutella Croissants


Recently I wandered over to the "Stats" tab on my blog and took a look at which posts have the most hits. The two most popular are the Nutella Swirl Cupcakes and Oatmeal Nutella & Walnut Cookies.  I guess my readers - whoever they are - really like Nutella. And I'm here to make you happy. So I have a few Nutella recipes that I've been playing around with - here's the first. Could not be easier!

You'll need:
1 can "Big & Flaky" Pillsbury crescent dough (12 oz.)
8 Tbsp. Nutella
Powdered sugar for sprinkling

One day I will experiment with making my own croissant dough. But not today. Not when Pillsbury makes a can version that's SO easy and delicious.

Just unroll the dough and place a dollop of Nutella on the wider end of the triangle of dough.


Roll up the triangle, and gently press together the dough on the sides where the Nutella is peeking out. This will keep it from seeping out while baking.


 Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.


 Sprinkle with powdered sugar.


Mmmm... I might have eaten three of these for breakfast - don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, looks DELISH! I made something similar the other day with cinnamon sugar and dark chocolate chips. Girl, your blog is just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete